What some of more than 1,500 attendees from 84 countries say about this course:
- "Great course and a good, compact and practical overview."
- "A very good course. Great intro into OKRs and how to use them. Clearly structured and focused on explaining the method of OKRs and giving examples on real-world applications. I felt confident to go ahead and implement OKRs for myself / business after completing the course."
- "The amount of time used for go through and explanation of the different themes and concepts were short and precise - assures that you do not loose focus. Good, simple and well explained."
Two of the biggest challenges in any organisation are
- the lack of goal clarity
- the lack of alignment across all functions to work towards common goals.
OKRs are THE best way to solve both challenges and add a massive push towards reaching stretch-goals, motivate people, and foster a culture of innovation!
This OKR introduction is our bestselling online-course, popular in more than 80 countries, getting you up to speed in 60 minutes.
You'll learn everything you need to know to set goals using OKRs, incorporate them into your business and private life, and be more successful in both areas.
Goal setting is great, but that's only the first step. Achieving a goal is much harder and takes much longer.
Most goal setting techniques fail completely when it comes to helping you achieve your goals.
OKRs is most likely the leading 'goal-setting-and-achieving-method' the world is talking about.
Google used Objectives and Key Results (OKR) almost from day one in 1999 until today. From 60 to more than 80,000 employees. And they still use it - from the intern to the CEO.
No matter if you work on your own, in a small team, or a corporate environment:
OKRs are your way to more productivity and better results - no matter your industry!
With OKRs you're going to achieve goals you always struggled with or never dared to approach.
In this course you are going to learn:
- What are OKRs and how they help you to achieve your goals
- How to define goals with OKRs in business life / job
- How lead a team, how to lead a company with OKRs
- How to use OKRs for goal setting on a company level as an executive
- How to align department-, team- and individual OKRs with the company OKRs to achieve alignment everywhere
- How to use OKRs to set long term / annual goals
- Examples for different environments: for yourself, for a small team or for a global corporate
- and many more things to get you going
In this course you'll benefit from
- Videos (short and crisp, to the point)
- Examples for personal and business OKR
to use OKRs effectively.
After completing this course
- You’ll know exactly what OKRs are, how they work and how you will benefit from them
- You’ll define your professional and personal goals based on the OKR method
- You’ll implement the simple but highly effective steps to take action to realize your goals
- And as a leader you’ll know exactly how to use OKRs as a leadership tool
The Q&A forum will assist you on your path from beginner to OKR master!
My mantra: "Every single element of a course must create value for you and help you to implement the learnings immediately!"
When working with me...
- You'll learn methods and tips you can implement immediately
- You'll get step-by-step instructions and know exactly what you need to do to be successful
- All content is designed to give you maximum results with the least effort possible
- You can always contact me directly to ask questions, share suggestions and give me feedback. I answer myself. Guaranteed!
Since 2008, I am working with executives and entrepreneurs from over 30 countries, advising, coaching and training them to be more effective, achieve more personally and with their companies, and become better leaders.
I practice what I preach: I set goals using OKR, I help clients achieve their goals with OKRs and I train leaders in leading their teams with OKR - because it works.
Prior to working as a coach I was an entrepreneur in the IT industry for 15 years, and also spend some time as a manager for Accenture and another mid-sized company.
I was born 1970, raised, and started by business in Germany, before I moved to Cape Town in 2008. I am an avid Ultra Marathon runner and you can see me on the roads and trails of almost all the cities I travel to - while my favourite routes will always take me around Table Mountain.